Listing events can help race directors bring awareness to their events. Race directors can use the steps below to create and submit their event listings on the RaceLookup events calendar. Creating searchable event listings on the RaceLookup events calendar helps race directors promote their events to existing and new participants and helps attract and engage these potential participants by offering specials and promotions from within the event listings. Event listings can also help attract volunteers or businesses that may want to advertise, sponsor, donate, or otherwise partner with the event, business, or charity. Race directors need to keep all of their information in their event listings up to date and correct. Updating event listings can be accomplished easily by submitting an event listing change request anytime an update is needed.
Steps to create and submit an event listing:
- From the RaceLookup menu, select > List Events
- Update the fields in the event listing form
- When complete, click > SAVE LISTING to submit your listing
Steps to submit an update for an active event listing.
- Launch > Event Listing Change Request
- Update the fields in the event listing change request form
- When complete, click > SAVE LISTING to submit your change request